Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring 2015 - My Top Picks

After weeks of prep and anticipation - okay, make that months - I am super pleased to share that our brand-new collection will be launching Monday! And while every piece I design receives special love and consideration, there are always jewels that become my personal favorites, and that find themselves in heavy rotation in my own accessories wardrobe.

Here are some of my personal, top picks from Spring '15:


Figure 8 Necklace in Turquoise - $78
Coco Bracelet in Howlite - $70
Cloud Nine Earrings - $78
Hydra Necklace - $95
Baroque Necklace - $82


Which piece from the upcoming collection do you have your eye on? 

I've been sharing sneak peeks over on our Instagram and Facebook pages, and you will have the chance to shop all of the new pieces through our website, come Monday! Finally, be sure to keep your eye on this space for an announcement about a special giveaway we are collaborating on, next week. Until then, have a fab weekend!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment