Friday, April 17, 2015

Amanda Morie x Keltie Leanne


Amanda Morie x Keltie Leanne Painting
Although it's no secret that I'm a huge jewellery and fashion lover, my enjoyment and appreciation for aesthetics and the arts comes in many forms - whether that be interior design, music, photography, or painting. 

When it comes to the visual arts I've always loved abstract and colorful compositions, so when I discovered Alberta-based artist, Amanda Morie, I was immediately drawn to her work. 

I was lucky to be able to collaborate with this talented lady recently, to create this beautiful painting inspired by our latest spring collection (full credit to Amanda for the work itself!). I adore the pretty metallic tones Amanda included in her piece, and the beautiful turquoise and labradorite hues.

Best of all - while I'd love to have this stunning work on my own wall, Amanda and I have decided to give one of you the chance to own this one-of-a-kind work of art plus a new piece of jewellery from the latest collection. This special giveaway arrives tomorrow morning, so keep your eyes on our Instagram or Facebook page, for details on how to enter!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment