Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hot Summer Nights

Summer Night OutHappy Friday, Friends! I hope you are enjoying this warm summer weather we've been having as much as I am. If you haven't had the good fortune of all this sunshine we've been getting here on the coast, I apologize for being boastful, but we've had about a month plus of summer amazing-ness and I am praying that it lasts through to September! 

While this summer has been a pretty low-keyed one for me fashion-wise - lots of time spent wearing my workout clothes on the bike, or shorts and a tank top on our patio - I think it's high time I got myself prettied up for a night out on the town. 

Here's a simple and sexy summer look that would be perfect for a girl's night out, date night or summer wedding: start with a simple, bold-colored dress, add a pair of nude colored sandals or pumps, throw on a swipe of bright lipstick and stand-out accessories, grab a fun clutch and you're out the door. 

[Look shown: dress by Zara, shoes by Sole Society, clutch by Banana Republic, lip color by Maybelline, jewellery by Keltie Leanne Designs.]

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely summer look - the necklace and earrings are simply perfect with this dress. Now - you just have to plant yourself on a sunny patio :)

    ReplyDelete