Thursday, November 01, 2012

Fresh Start

I have to admit, being a small business owner with a full-time career means sometimes my "to-do's" become "no time to do." Regular blog posts have been one of those things, and aside from the whole lack of time problem (I can just add more hours to the day, can't I??), having a blog format that is easily navigable while appeasing my aesthetic sensibilities has been another issue. While I am generally happy with the look and feel of the Keltie Leanne Designs website, my previous blog left a bit to be desired (read: I thought it was ugly). This all being said, I have been finding that the business really didn't have a good platform for communicating news, info and ideas with our customers. Facebook and Twitter are great for short-term sharing, but I wanted a place to share content and express ideas on an on-going basis.

I'm so excited to have this shiny new blog as a place for sharing my styling ideas, new designs, Keltie Leanne events and more! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on what you've love to see on the new blog, so please drop me a comment or an email with your feedback! 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wanted to be the first! Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog. Looking forward to seeing your style tips and design pieces.

    ReplyDelete