Thursday, February 26, 2015

Meet Our Spring '15 Gemstone Line-up

Our Spring '15 collection will be arriving in only a few short weeks, so today I'm sharing a special peek at the gemstones that will be featured in the new designs. The upcoming collection has a beach-y, slightly bohemian vibe, and features tropical-brights as well as iridescent, mellow hues. 

Here is the full line up of gemstones that you'll find in our upcoming collection: 

Rhodochrosite.
This yummy, pink gemstone ranges from shades of rose to watermelon, and is a droolworthy gem that I promise even the least girly type will love (*raises hand*).


Labradorite.
Have I not professed my love of labradorite to you yet? Are you sure you've been paying attention? Okay, well allow me to do so now.

Labradorite, how I love thee. You're the perfect gemstone for any occasion. Versatile, surprising and possessing the ultimate beauty. I truly can't get enough of you, so how could I imagine not including you in Spring 2015?

I know. This love affair is getting a little creepy.


Turquoise.
Ocean? Blue skies? Endless summer? How could I leave turquoise behind? This gemstone is the perfection accent color, and one makes the new collection really pop. 


Freshwater Pearls.
What lends the perfect touch of refinement to a carefree and colorful collection of jewels? What will up the ante and take these pieces to the next level of chic, perfect not just for sitting poolside, but attending a posh soiree or sunset drinks? Why pearls, of course. 

But don't be misunderstood: this definitely isn't your grandma's pearl jewellery.



Pink Moonstone.
The color of dusk, or sun-kissed cheeks. A more subdued counterpart to bold rhodochrosite; the perfect companion to gold. 




Now, I promise I won't tell, but I'm dying to know: which gemstone of the bunch is your fav? Leave a comment below, or over on our Facebook page, and let us know!



Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment