Thursday, February 20, 2014

Five Instagram Feeds I Love

I don't know about you, but I could spend hours scoping out pretty pictures on Instagram. I suppose it can be attributed to my love of aesthetics and the designer in me: I adore ogling over photographs of beautiful scenery, products and people. I suppose if that's not your thing Instagram seems a bit weird and voyeuristic, but if you love scoping out pics as much as I do, here are a few of my favorite fashion and jewellery-related accounts for you to check out:

{photo via Gem Gossip}



@gemgossip - Danielle is a jewellery blogger, gemologist & antique jewellery collector who showcases all of the beautiful pieces that she collects and comes across in her travels.









{photo via Inslee}









@inslee - Fashion Illustrator, Inslee Haynes, showcases her colorful and whimsical creations.

{Photo via Dannijo}











@dannijo - Celeb jewellery designers and superbabe sisters Danielle and Jodie, mix artfully-styled shots with pics of them vacationing in hot locales with their super star friends. No biggie. 









{photo via Coco Rocha}





 @cocorocha - I love following along on the sartorial adventures of Canadian supermodel, Coco Rocha, and watching as she transforms herself from one photoshoot or appearance to the next. Best of all, this beauty seems totally down-to-earth and un-full of herself.






{photo via Arik Kastan}




@arikkastan - I'm kind of obsessed with this designer's vintage-inspired gemstone jewellery. Their rose gold and labradorite rings? I melt over these.










What are your favorite Instagram feeds? Leave a comment below, and then be sure to find us on Instagram!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment