Thursday, February 06, 2014

Date Night

Date Night
Hey lovelies! With Valentine's Day around the corner, and a long weekend upon us, I thought I would share a little style inspiration for a date night out. I loved seeing what some of my fav fashion bloggers wore on this week's FASHION Style Panel, to showcase Valentine's Day outfits that are "Classy Not Trashy". 

My own take on this theme is equal parts edge and simple femininity. I am loving the rock 'n' roll look of coated denim, and think a skinny pair of these jeans would be totally va-va-voom with some great heels. While I've never been a pink girl, a pretty blush sweater and feminine accessories (our Conch Necklace & Pinwheel Earrings play the part well) are a lovely contrast with the sex kitten jeans and pumps, while a metallic clutch ties the whole look together.

What's your favorite date night look? Leave a comment below and let me know how you pull off sex appeal in a way that's all class.






Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment