Friday, June 14, 2013

To Market, To Market...

Jewellery & fresh market flowers

Hey there! If you've been following along over on our Facebook or Twitter pages, you may already know that I'm excited to have my designs available at the Penticton Farmer's Market this summer! 

Penticton is the city where I grew up, and even though I've been away for a long time now, it's still always one of my favorite places to visit - especially in the summer. Days spent wine tasting, beach or poolside, biking on the KVR, ice cream at Tickleberry's in OK Falls - it really doesn't get much better! Of course, if you visit Penticton in the summer, the Farmer's Market is always a must. Aside from the fresh local produce, there is always something yummy to eat, fantastic buskers, and it's a place you're guaranteed to see at least a dozen people you know. 

It was natural then, that I quickly agreed when Elise, a friend from the Okanagan, told me about her idea of selling Keltie Leanne Designs at the market this summer. Elise and I had a great day working at the market over the May long weekend, and I'm looking forward to joining her again over the July Long! In the meantime, you can find Elise selling Keltie Leanne jewellery most Saturdays this summer. Be sure to pop by, say hello, and check out our sparkly wares, if you're visiting or living in Penticton this summer.

The Penticton Farmer's Market is on every Saturday from 8:30 am - 1 pm on the 100 block of Main Street; check out additional details on their website here

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment