Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'


Hi Lovelies! I'm back from holidays, and after some seriously hot temps in Italy, am ready for summer here in Vancouver (fingers crossed it shows up this weekend!).

Summer is such a fun time for fashion - I love the bright colors, airy fabrics and general whimsy that seems to take over our closets in the warmer months. While I love a great pair of platform sandals and a pretty summer frock as much as the next girl, when the sun is shining I'm usually out and about exploring, so I need to be certain my outfits are both practical and comfy

Here's a look that I'll be wearing a ton this summer - a colorful top, denim shorts and functional accessories: a cross-body purse, flat sandals, and a hat to keep the sun off my fair skin (and bad hair days hidden away). Of course, I'll be sure to wear a few of my favorite ocean-inspired jewellery designs, to take this basic summer look from run-of-the-mill to fab. 

[Look shown: tank top by Splendid, hat by Volcom, sandals by Sam Edelman, denim shorts by Adriano Goldschmied, purse by Madewell, jewellery by Keltie Leanne Designs]

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment