Friday, May 31, 2013

Pack (Jewellery) Like a Pro

Hey Everyone! It's another week come and gone, and my summer vacation is drawing ever near! My boyfriend and I are soon off to Germany and Italy for two weeks: Germany - to visit his family & friends, and then Italy - to fulfill my longtime dream of eating pizza for every meal, beautiful coastlines and the good life under Tuscan sun. I promise that I will try my best to come home after it's over! In the meantime, with holidays on the brain, and many people planning their own summer vacations, I thought I would share some of my own jewellery packing tips. 
Jewellery Packing List 
Jewellery is a great way to maximize your wardrobe while you're away, not to mention the fact that it is generally lightweight, and takes up little suitcase space. That being said, there's no need to drag your whole jewellery collection with you

Here's my own recipe for what to pack to ensure you have the most versatile bunch of items with you, that are simple to mix and match, and will suit any range of occasions. 


1.) Dramatic Earrings - these are the perfect way to dress up any look and an easy way to take your daytime outfit to night. Just throw on some bright lipstick, heels and a pair of statement earrings, and you're set to go.

2.) Delicate Earrings - whether you pack your favorite pair of studs or a tiny and feminine pair of earrings like our Sea Foam Earrings (shown above), a simple pair of delicate earrings are perfect for every day wear.

3.) Statement Necklace - dress up a simple tank dress for a special dinner out or wear over a crewneck sweater in chillier weather.

4.) Long Necklace - great for wearing on it's own, or layered with a shorter necklace.

5.) Chunky & Delicate Bracelets - pair them together, or wear each on its own. The delicate piece is perfect for everyday wear, while a chunkier bracelet or cuff will elevate an evening look.

6.) Short Necklace - A 16 or 18-inch necklace is perfect for any occasion. 'Nuff said. 

Do you bring much jewellery on holidays? I'd love to hear your own go-to pieces to pack, so leave me a note below and let me know!


 

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment