Thursday, September 04, 2014

Our Fall 2014 Collection: My Top Picks

One of the perks of being a designer is getting to wear my pieces as soon as they're created. It's a bit of a teaser for customers when I'm wearing a design that catches their eye ("It's part of the upcoming collection..."), plus it allows me to see what jewels people react to, before they go to market. This said, while I'm always proud of all of the designs that make a collection's final cut (and not all of them do), there are some pieces that strike a special chord and that make their way into my personal collection of jewellery.

Here are some of my top picks from the new Fall '14 collection:

Gaia Necklace - $105
Daybreak Bracelet - $70
Alamo Necklace - Rose Gold - $78
Soleil Earrings - $48


Now I'd love to know: which piece from the new collection is your favorite?? You can leave a comment below sharing your own top picks. Plus, I'll be giving one lucky customer their favorite Fall '14 design at the end of this weekend, so be sure to keep your eye on our Facebook page tomorrow (September 6th) for details on how to enter!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment