Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Presenting Carnelian...

Carnelian Marquis - $85
Today I thought I'd share a bit about another one of my favorite gemstones: carnelian. This powerful gemstone can range in color from reddish brown through orange, translucent to opaque. As you can tell, I lean towards using a juicy orange carnelian in my own designs - the color is so delicious I could almost eat these gemstones. Yah, I'm kind of a jewellery nerd sometimes. 

Carnelian comes from India and parts of South America, and in addition to ruby, is the birth stone for all of you July babies. It's also the zodiac stone for Taurus; to be honest, I didn't know zodiac signs had gemstones too, but maybe this explains my own attraction to the stone, as I just happen to be a Taurus!
Energy Necklace - $55


The metaphysical properties of gemstones say that carnelian can increase energy and provide personal power. Sound familiar? Our Energy Necklace just happens to be one of our best-sellers, so you Energy Necklace wearers tell me - does this piece make you feel more energetic? 

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment