Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spring Sneak Preview

With the launch of our new Spring collection just around the corner, I thought I'd give you all a little sneak peek of what's to come. The new line was created with my (desperate!) longing for warm weather and beaches in mind, and celebrates fresh, ocean-inspired colors and designs. I found myself being drawn to lots of yummy blue and green gemstones when planning the collection, and basically wanting to make a drastic departure from the rich, deep colors we saw in our accessories and closets this Autumn and Winter. Yes, it may still be dreary and grey in the parts where many of us reside, but I trust that this line will take you from cozy sweaters to breezy maxi dresses in no time at all.

Arc Necklace in Peruvian Opal & 14-Karat Gold Fill
Ocean Spray Bracelet - Freshwater Pearls & 14-Karat Gold Fill
Seaside Earrings - Sterling Silver,Turquoise, Chrysophrase & Lapis Lazuli


Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment