Monday, November 19, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things


A Few Of My Favorite Things

My mom always says that she loves all of us kids the same, but I'm afraid when it comes to my own creations I do play favorites. These are currently some of personal favorite Keltie Leanne pieces.

1.) Maven Bracelet in Tundra Sapphire - I love the autumn colors of these pretty little gemstones and it's sleek design suits my simple tastes perfectly.

2.) Glamazon Earrings - These earrings are the first pair I ever designed and I still wear them at least a few days a week! Simple, yet striking, this shoulder grazing pair makes any outfit a little bit more chic.

3.) Eye of the Tiger Necklace - The tiger's eye gemstone on this necklace is so gorgeous and I love the contrast of it's golden colors with the beautiful blue sodalite gemstones adorning the gold-filled chain. Plus, the length of this piece is adjustable so I can wear it with various necklines.

4.) Luce Necklace - Labradorite is one of my favorite gemstones - I love the iridescent colors in this unique gem - so the effect of a whole bib of these little beauties is something I can't resist. 

5.) Olive Branch Earrings - The color of these olive jade gemstones is bold and unique and I love the way they shimmy and move from the hand-hammered horse shoe frames. 

6.) Cleo Bracelet - While I'm a sucker for all of our tiny faceted gemstone bracelets, the Cleo is currently my fav. A photograph really can't do justice to the sparkle and shimmer of these deep blue sodalite gemstones, and I also love the unique gold-filled chain. 
What about you? Is there a particular Keltie Leanne Designs piece that you love?

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment