Friday, October 09, 2015

My Fall Lust List

My Fall Lust List

Although I'm a summer-girl at heart, one thing about the change of season that I always love is the chance to shake up my wardrobe and indulge in the excitement of fall fashion.

While I'm aiming to keep my fall purchases to a few select pieces, I do have some key must-haves on my autumn shopping list.

1.  A simple blouse in a rich fall hue - like this one from Aritzia - that can take me from meetings to date night, and can be easily layered with a cozy cardigan in chillier temps.

2. Long charm-style necklace. I've been admittedly "shopping" our latest collection, and the Elements Necklace in Moonstone has been one of my mainstay pieces this past month.

3. Cozy and chunky knit sweater. I recently picked up this one from Banana Republic and can't wait for the weather to cool so I can wear it. I love its gorgeous color and oversized style.

4. Chelsea booties. This style of boot is timeless, comfortable and versatile and will fill the current gap in my collection for a pair that is perfect when neither heels nor super-casual are in order. 

5. Grey jeans. I bought this identical pair from Paige in blue denim a few months ago, and am now lusting over them in grey.

6. New rain boots. A great pair of rain boots is a must-have for Vancouver, especially when dog walks need to happen regardless of the weather. I love how simple yet stylish these Aigle ones are.



Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment