Friday, December 13, 2013

Jewellery As Art

Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great week, and looking forward to some holiday fun this weekend. I wanted to let you know that I am holding an impromptu contest over on my Facebook page today, so if you aren't already a fan (or if you are, but haven't been there to check out the contest yet), be sure to take part here.

Today I wanted to share some photos from an awesome little collaboration with my friend, artist Amanda McCuaig. Amanda does amazing watercolour paintings, and she recently offered to come do a live painting session at an open house I held for some girlfriends a couple of weeks back. The subject? The Keltie Leanne Designs logo and some select jewellery pieces.

Below are a few of my favorite shots from the event, including the end result. Isn't she amazing? I can't wait to frame the designs and put them up in my studio.

You can check out more of Amanda's work on her website mettlelurgy.com.






Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment