Friday, November 15, 2013

Kelowna Christmas & Fine Finds Holiday Trunk Shows

Hey there, lovelies! If your schedule is anything like mine, the next few weeks are filling up with holiday events, end-of-year work commitments - you name it! That's why I wanted to let you know about two upcoming Keltie Leanne Designs events to put on your calendar today, before time escapes us! 

For all of you who live in or will be visiting the Okanagan, I'm excited to have my designs at the upcoming Kelowna Christmas Show, happening on November 23rd and 24th. While I won't be at the market myself, the lovely Elise will be, and I couldn't ask for a better Keltie Leanne brand ambassador! If you had the chance to check out my designs at the Penticton Farmer's Market this past summer, you'll remember Elise and her great energy, awesome product knowledge and major Keltie Leanne love (#1 fan, perhaps?! My mom might give her a run for the money, but Elise definitely adores her KLD jewels!).  

In addition to my own designs, there will be lots of other fantastic indie vendors to check out, plus late-night shopping (including wine!), swag bags and more. Plus, former Bachelorette and interior design superstar, Jillian Harris, will be making presentations at the show. Sounds super fun, right??

Next up -- our awesome retail partner, Fine Finds, will be hosting a month of local designer trunk shows, just in time for your Christmas shopping. Every Saturday and Sunday during the lead-up to Christmas, Vancouver jewellery designers (including yours truly), will be at the boutique with their pieces, to help you with your holiday shopping.

Keltie Leanne Designs will be there on November 30th, from 12-6 pm, and I would love to see you. If you haven't been to Fine Finds, they are located at 1014 Mainland Street, and is the perfect place to shop for gifts for everyone on your list.

I hope you can make it to one of our shows, and if you do, be sure to say hi as Elise and I would love to meet you!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment