Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Look Book: Outtakes

Happy Friday, Lovelies! I hope you had a fantastic week, and had a chance to take a look at our brand spankin' new Fall collection that launched on Monday. The Fall 2013 designs will be rolling out to stores next week, and I am super excited for the Fall Fashion Launch event that is happening next Thursday, with our good friends, Fine Finds Boutique! In case you missed it, we will be hosting a special soiree from 5-8 pm on September 19th and I would love for you to be there - all of the details can be found here.

In addition to launching the Fall 2013 jewellery collection, we also debuted a gorgeous look book featuring Cee, from Coco & Vera. I was still in the early planning stages of the new collection, when I found myself catching up on Cee's blog one day. While I've always loved Coco & Vera, and seeing our designs worn by Cee on the blog, looking at her photos that day caused a bit of a brainchild moment where Cee's look and the beginnings of the Fall line started connecting in my mind and I just knew that Cee was the perfect lady for the job. Cee's look is glamorous yet understated, and I knew that the color palette of the new pieces would suit her perfectly. Realizing that I'd not only found my muse, but also a rare opportunity for our look book to be photographed in Paris, I contacted Cee right away! 

The full look book can be seen online here, and Cee is also featuring each look on her blog, starting with this post. Of course, there were more gorgeous photos than could be used for the look book, so today I thought I'd share some of my favorite outtakes with you.

I love how perfectly this photo captures Cee's hourglass figure, paired with her red nails, Talisman Bracelet and clutch.
Keltie Leanne Designs: the thinking girl's jewellery :)
Aren't these black & white striped pillars neat?
Simply ethereal.
Sparkles, denim and a fabulous jacket - love all of the details in this shot.

Cee sitting pretty.

Which photograph is your favorite?


2 comments: