Friday, September 27, 2013

A Night To Remember

Getting my display set up
Thank you to everyone who came out to our Fall Fashion Launch with Fine Finds last Thursday! After weeks of prep, it was so exciting to have all of my new pieces on display, and to celebrate with everyone. It's so easy to get caught up in constant planning and anticipation of "the next big thing" in life, so it was wonderful to actually pause and soak it all in! 

This fall also marks two years of business for me, and it is really rewarding to reflect on how my company has grown and progressed. I remember a time when the thought of having my designs sold at Fine Finds was only a dream, and now I am proud to have had my jewellery sold there for over a year. It's also been great getting to know other designers, bloggers and media in the industry, and having many of these lovely ladies present at my launch was extra special! 

Here are a few photos from the evening:
 
Vancouver bloggers Alexandra Grant (To Vogue Or Bust), Cee Fardoe (Coco & Vera) and Vanessa Choot (Modern Mix Vancouver)
Fine Fine's Kendra Weiss & Hive Mind Millinery's Dominique Hanke.

Helping customers try on jewellery
Striking a pose with 102.7 The PEAK's Laurie Logan


Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment