Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall Lust List

Fall Lust ListHappy Labour Day Weekend! While it is technically still summer for another three weeks, the cooler, wet weather we've had this week has me dreaming of fall fashion. As much as I love the warm summer months, autumn is always a fun transition to make wardrobe-wise: cozy sweaters, great denim, rich colors and fabrics, plus lots of lovely layers. Here are a few pieces I'm lusting over for Fall.

Felt hat -- despite not really minding the rainy weather, I was slightly horrified by the reminder of what it does to my hair. A chic wool felt hat (this one is a fantastic trilby style by French Connection) is the perfect way to keep stylish when the weather is wet.

Black booties-- I have worn the caramel colored leather booties I bought last year to death, so think it only makes sense to add a basic black pair to my collection. I love the quilting and buckle detail on this Sam Edelman pair, and think they would look equally cute with deconstructed jeans for play, or tights and a skirt at the office.  

Rich gemstone accessories - These two pieces - the Finery Bracelet in Garnet, and our Wanderlust Necklace, featuring gorgeous labradorite - are my two top picks from the upcoming Keltie Leanne Fall 2013 Collection. 

Luxe leather handbag - I am completely in love with the recently launched line of Mackage leather bags. This merlot messenger bag is enough of a neutral to carry me through the season (and hopefully many more), but is different enough to stand out. I'm not sure it's in the budget this year, but a girl can dream, right?

Versatile dress - I don't buy dresses that often (skirts and tops always seem to deliver more wardrobe mileage), but when I do, I like to make sure it's something that is versatile to style. This cute little number from Aritzia would look fantastic a multitude of ways - with a leather vest, layered with a colorful floral scarf, paired with bold tights - you name it.

Now it's your turn to tell me - what items are on your fall lust list? Leave a comment below, and be sure to link with photos!

Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment