Thursday, May 02, 2013

Lofty Living - Mother's Day Trunk Show

Happy Friday, Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful week, and have lots of fun plans lined up for the weekend. The weather here in Vancouver is supposed to be spec-tacular, so I'm hoping for lots of time on my bike and patio beers!

I wanted to let you all know about a fun event that I'm going to be taking part in, next Saturday, May 11th, from 11am-5pm. The lovely Lofty Living in New Westminster is hosting a special Mother's Day Jewellery Trunk Show with a bunch of their favorite designers, and I'm thrilled to be a part of that mix. 

Lofty Living Jewellery Trunk Show 
If you're not already familiar with Lofty Living, they are a beautiful home decor, furniture and gift boutique; think yummy Voluspa candles, colorful throw pillows, accessories and more. In addition to jewellery designers like Social Experiment, Alden Rae and erinlaura, Lofty Living will also be hosting Jackson Rowe (one of my fav local lines of chic scarves) and yummy treats from Chez Moi Macarons. Finally, they will be offering a special, 1-day only 20% off discount on the various trunk show collections

Again, the event will be held on May 11th, from 11am - 5pm, at 616 Columbia Street in New Westminster. So grab your mom for a fun girl's afternoon of shopping, and I can't wait to see you there!


Like this post? Sign up below to stay up-to-date with the latest.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment